- Civil engineering
- Energy services
- Steel construction
- Road building equipment
- Handling and hoisting equipment
- Pressure vessels
FAYAT is not only construction and industry but also production of excellent wines, take a look at Vignobles Fayat, and you will find a Nouvel Era.
FAYAT Group means people, working together and in synergy through 138 independent subsidiaries set up in 120 countries. 18,400 employees playing a daily part in continuing its growth for a turnover of 3,5 billion euros.
Find out more about Key facts & figures.
No. 1 family group in construction and industry in France
Founded by Clément Fayat in 1957, managed by the sons Mr. Jean-Claude Fayat and Mr. Laurent Fayat, the group has become the 4th construction and civil engineering trades group and the first family group in construction and industry in France.
Its design and mechanical manufacture activities make it the only full-liner in road building equipment in the world, no. 1 in compaction (BOMAG GmbH)
In both building and industry, FAYAT positioned itself very early on environmental aspects:
- Building High Environmental Quality (HEQ) and positive energy buildings.
- Creating photovoltaic parks and plants.
- Developing eco-innovative equipment: asphalt plants, rollers with eco-mode system, natural-gas sweepers, etc.
Fayat Mixing Plants is present worldwide with its main brands, MARINI, MARINI-ERMONT, SAE and the acquisition of Terex road building division, thus the creation of BOMAG MARINI Latin America.
FMP is now present in all the continents with factories in Europe, China, South America.
FAYAT has been built up on strong values:
- Autonomy for the companies in the respect of their identity
- Fulfilling commitments : keeping our promises, managing our projects pragmatically, analyzing uncompromising our performance
- Audacity : developing an entrepreneur spirit, taking risks In an environment where innovation is picking up pace and where the demands for profitability are rising, Fayat has successfully developed and diversified its business from the outset – whilst staying true to its original profession: civil engineering.
A story on a human scale.